Call for papers: UNESCO Chair on Geoenvironmental Disaster Reduction
Geoenvironmental Disasters welcomes submissions to the special issue on 'UNESCO Chair on Geoenvironmental Disaster Reduction'.
UNESCO Chair on Geoenvironmental Disaster Reduction conducts field school in Shimane University every year from 2019. The highest level researches around the world will give lectures in this field school. The special issue will include all of the teaching material in the field school, which can represent the up-to-date research results worldwide related to geoenvironmental disaster reduction.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- earthquake disaster
- volcanic disaster
- mining disaster control
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Geoenvironmental Disasters. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Geoenvironmental Disasters submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct special issue please select the appropriate special issue in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the special issue on 'UNESCO Chair on Geoenvironmental Disaster Reduction'. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Submission deadline: March 10th 2019
Lead Guest Editor:
Fawu Wang, Shimane University, Japan
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
Annual Journal Metrics
81 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
69 days to first decision for all manuscripts
164 days from submission to acceptance
22 days from acceptance to publication
59 Altmetric mentions
- ISSN: 2197-8670 (electronic)